Корисников грб
zele
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 14189
Придружен: 05 Нов 2011, 22:57
Место: Лазарево

Порука од zele »

Слика
Последње учитавање од zele дана 11 Мај 2016, 13:19, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Milo Lompar: "Taj argument ima više slojeva, od kojih je njegov najdublji sloj da je izuzetno glup."

Bajka o Barnetu
salel
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 10649
Придружен: 15 Нов 2010, 16:00
Место: Subotica

Порука од salel »

Lazio najjaci klub, jedini ima svoju temu na forumu :gunman:
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 12107
Придружен: 12 Апр 2011, 10:09
Место: Heimaey

Порука од Gagi »

Dibala. :shy:
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Stiže Pereira. Petogodišnji ugovor, ide na pozajmicu u Empoli, Sasuolo ili neki treći klub.

Слика

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5fa2KB5ges[/youtube]
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 16 Мај 2016, 15:50, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
Tokelara
World Class Manager
Поруке: 7828
Придружен: 19 Мар 2012, 18:29
Место: SU/NS

Порука од Tokelara »

Bolesno dobro poslovanje ima Juve. Miljama su udaljeni od svih u Italiji.
Dok pošten narod nema za hranu i komunalije, zvezda u dugovima ima za bahanalije.

Слика
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Sad se juri MC jer je Marchisio u autu. Andre Gomes opcija broj 1. Miralem ima klauzulu i ne verujem da će Juve iskeširati 38m. Sastaju se sa čelnicima Reala posle finala LŠ da vide šta će biti sa Moratom. Oni mogu da ga uzmu za 30m. Možda će Juve dati 10-15m da uklone klauzulu. Možda dođe Kavani ako Real uzme Alvara. Meta je i Gabriel Jesus (AMRL/FC) iz Palmeirasa. Voleo bih da Mandragora dobije šansu. Kupili smo ga prošle godine i prosledili Peskari do kraja sezone. Za njega Corvino (ex direktor Fiorentine) kaže da je jedan od najvećih talenata u Italiji. Možda dođe i neki štoper. Verujem da će Alegri konačno dobiti ono što traži - trekvartistu. Biće Juve ok.
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 16 Мај 2016, 16:45, учитано 2 пута укупно.
Корисников грб
Tokelara
World Class Manager

Порука од Tokelara »

Biće Juve ok, ali šta će biti sa Milanom... :baloon:
Dok pošten narod nema za hranu i komunalije, zvezda u dugovima ima za bahanalije.

Слика
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Слика
Корисников грб
zele
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од zele »

Korvino, brat koji je doveo Božinova i Vučinu u Leće.
Milo Lompar: "Taj argument ima više slojeva, od kojih je njegov najdublji sloj da je izuzetno glup."

Bajka o Barnetu
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Kakav je to bog na FM, JPP i JPA 20, valjda još nešto. Šteta što nije više free.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Код: Изаберите све

Roma-Juve plot Pjanic swap?

Roma want Simone Zaza, Daniele Rugani, Stefano Sturaro or Domenico Berardi from Juventus in exchange for Miralem Pjanic.

The Bianconeri have already been linked to the Bosnian in the capital, whose €38m buy-out clause means he cannot be stopped from leaving if he wishes to.

According to Tuttosport, the Lupi are looking into the possibility of organising a swap deal which would bring them one of Juventus' players.

Apparently Zaza is a very real target after the disappointing season by Edin Dzeko, while Rugani and Sturaro seem like difficult objectives, as the Old Lady is reluctant to let them go.

The Giallorossi also have a strong interest in Sassuolo's Berardi, who is expected to head off to Juve this summer.

The Bianconeri may turn him over to Roma as part of the deal, though this operation may also involve a substantial cash payment as the two players are hardly of equal value.

Inter, Roma vie for Ansaldi, Caceres

Roma are set to sign Juventus' Martin Caceres and Genoa's Cristian Ansaldi, but Inter may attempt to steal them.

The Giallorossi are believed to be after both players, and may have already struck a deal with the Rossoblu.

With Ansaldi on loan from Zenit St Petersburg, he can be claimed permanently by Genoa for €4m. According to the Corriere dello Sport, Roma have offered to pay that amount for Zenit, plus an extra €4m for the Italian club.

Inter apparently have an interest in the player but are doubtful whether to pay €8m for him.

A similar situation is taking place with Caceres, who is currently recovering from injury.

Roma are holding back on signing the player until positive news come in about his recovery, and his agent Fonseca took the opportunity to contact Inter.

The Nerazzurri have an interest, but just like Roma, they wish to wait until there are developments in the player's condition of fitness before committing to a deal.

Mancini-Thohir agree on Inter

Coach Roberto Mancini discussed his future with Inter President Erick Thohir, and they agreed to keep working together.

The former Manchester City tactician was able to confidently assert that he had 100 per cent odds of remaining with the Nerazzurri.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, such confidence is the result of a number of different phone conversations that Mancini and Thohir held over Sunday.

The Italian asked for clarifications in terms of what the club's plans, strategy and objectives were, and Thohir was happy to comply. The talks anticipated a meeting that the two were supposed to hold at the end of this month.

With both parties in agreement, it seems certain that Mancini will remain at the very least for one more season.

Former Roma Coach Rudi Garcia hints he could take the Milan job - “I could stay in Italy, further north”.

The Frenchman was dismissed by the Giallorossi in January, with Luciano Spalletti replacing him, but guided the capital club to two second-place finishes in his time in charge.

“I hope to be back coaching in the last week of June or the first week of July,” Garcia told TF1.

“Of course, I could come back to Ligue 1, but my preference is Europe. I could stay in Italy, definitely further north.

“I could also go to Spain, and why not England or Germany too? I see myself in one of the four or five major European Leagues.

“I hope that will happen, because I need to find a project that interests me. I hope to find it.”

With Cristian Brocchi’s contract only running until the end of the season, Milan seems the most likely destination “further north” in Serie A.
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 17 Мај 2016, 17:05, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini has contacted Roma’s Edin Dzeko as reports suggest a swap deal for Mauro Icardi.

The Bosnian striker has flopped in his debut season in Rome but Mancini worked alongside him during his spell at Manchester City.

Corriere dello Sport reports today that Mancio has spoken to Dzeko in recent weeks and suggests that a surprise transfer move could be on the table.

The Nerazzurri are currently restricted by Financial Fair Play penalties and could consider selling Icardi to the Giallorossi in exchange for Dzeko and a lump sum of cash.

Given the differing age and form of the two strikers, Roma would need to hand the Beneamata at least €25m as well as the Bosnian, says the report.

Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini yesterday admitted that ‘Dzeko has lost his place’, fuelling speculation that he is heading for the exit door. 

Juventus, Monaco and Arsenal are among the clubs lining up for Empoli trequartista Riccardo Saponara.

He had been linked with Liverpool too, but they appear to be going for his Empoli teammate - on loan from Udinese - Piotr Zielinski instead.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Juve have revived their interest in Saponara for next season, as he’d fill the role behind the strikers that Max Allegri has been asking for.

His price-tag is in the region of €15m, but it’s still considerably cheaper than some of their other summer targets and already a success in Serie A.

The 24-year-old fits the profile of a young, Italian player to help build the Bianconeri for the future as well as the present.

Arsenal and Monaco remain contenders for Saponara too.

Roma director Walter Sabatini admits there’s nothing they can do if Juventus pay the €38m clause for Miralem Pjanic.

There have been multiple reports Juve are trying to sign the Bosnian midfielder this summer.

“It would be a delirious thought from Juve, it has nothing to do with me. I didn’t offer Pjanic to Juve,” Sabatini told Pagine Romaniste.

“Pjanic has a release clause. Roma do not negotiate for Pjanic, but if they should activate the clause…”

Does the release clause remain the same for Italian clubs or just overseas ones?

“It’s valid in Italy too.”

If Juventus do pay the €38m, which for a player of Pjanic’s age and quality is really fairly low in today’s market, it will be up to the player whether to accept the move or not.

Radja Nainggolan joked about the situation today and noted: “I told Pjanic if he goes to Juve, he can’t talk to me anymore!”

Milan aren’t the only contenders for Mario Balotelli, as Espanyol are interested in the Liverpool striker.

He spent this season on loan at San Siro and Milan confirmed they will ask to keep him for another campaign.

Today there are reports on Catalan radio station RAC that Espanyol have made an offer for the Italy international.

SuperMario turns 26 in August and scored one Serie A goal in 20 appearances this season.

Like Milan, Espanyol would like to get Balotelli on a free loan, but would be prepared to pay his wages.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

An investigation has been opened after a flurry of bets were placed on a Frosinone red card and Mirko Gori was dismissed against Napoli.

The Ciociari were already relegated ahead of Saturday’s match at San Paolo, and the midfielder was dismissed 13 minutes into a 4-0 defeat.

Gori pulled Lorenzo Insigne's shirt, then said something to the referee who sent him off for dissent.

Watchdog AGIMEG [Agenzia Giornalistica sul Mercato del Gioco] noted a series of abnormal bets, with Eurobet, Intralot and GoldBet noting a large number of bets on a Frosinone player being dismissed, so the FIGC have opened an inquiry.

“Unfortunately I have to confirm everything,” AGIMEG director Fabio Felici told CalcioNapoli24.

“This bet is not often placed, and in the days leading up to the match there were peaks of betting on ‘Red card - YES’ for Frosinone, more than the other three matches and more than foreign leagues.

“The thing that triggered the alarm was the ‘robot alert’, an automated system that monitors a real-time stream of bets on a certain outcome

“On Saturday, three agencies in the Frusinate area, Eurobet, Intralot and GoldBet blocked that type of bet.

“For the latter, the betting amounted to €5000, for the others there were even higher sums. In total, adding the three agencies together, there would have been a payout worth over €200,000.

“There are several anomalies. Firstly, SNAI [the state betting company] never offered that type of bet on Napoli-Frosinone.

“Secondly, that kind of sending-off in the first few minutes is beyond any logic, also because the referees are quite tolerant in the first few minutes of a game.

“The agencies themselves immediately contacted the state monopoly to freeze the collection of winnings. At this point the state police and the FIGC come into play.

“If someone has committed a crime, they’re taking a huge risk, because it’s easy to identify people who went to bet, for the simple reason that on your slip there’s the date and time.

“People could also be identified by surveillance cameras.”

Gori has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing, and the investigation is ongoing.

Juventus will have an extra set of supporters when facing Milan in the Coppa Italia Final, as Sassuolo set up giant screens.

The Final is in Rome’s Stadio Olimpico on Saturday at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

If Milan win, then the Rossoneri go directly into the Europa League along with Inter and Fiorentina.

However, if Juventus win, they have already qualified for the Champions League, so that spot goes to the sixth-placed side in Serie A - Sassuolo.

With this in mind, the town of Sassuolo has set up giant screens in Piazza Garibaldi so fans can gather to watch the game together.

A Juve victory would grant the minnows their first ever foray into European football.

azio target Vedad Ibisevic of Hertha Berlin said it would be “wonderful” to face Miralem Pjanic in a Rome Derby.

The Bosnia international was asked if he can see himself in the Derby della Capitale with Senad Lulic, Edin Dzeko, Pjanic and Ervin Zukanovic.

“It would be truly wonderful,” replied the 31-year-old striker.

“They are all great champions and it’d be a really exciting challenge. Roma and Lazio are clubs with a great reputation on the international stage, as Italian football is watched a lot in my home country and in Germany too.

“They are two sides with players of a high level, both Italian and foreign. I don’t personally have good memories of Lazio, as they knocked Stuttgart out of the Europa League when I was there.”

Ibisevic had words of advice for Roma striker Dzeko, who has struggled in Serie A.

“It’s an issue of settling in. The first year in a new country is always difficult, but Edin has everything it takes to be applauded in Italy too.”

Roma have reportedly offered Tonny Sanabria plus €10m for Sevilla hitman Kevin Gameiro.

The French-Portuguese striker just turned 29 and scored in last night’s 3-1 Europa League Final victory over Liverpool.

He has found the net 29 times in 51 competitive games this season, yet was still snubbed for Euro 2016 by France.

According to Calciomercatoweb.it, Roma have hatched a plan to coax Gameiro away from Sevilla.

The idea is to offer €10m plus ownership of young Paraguay international Antonio Sanabria, who has been a revelation during his loan spell at Sporting Gijon this season.

Sevilla sold Carlos Bacca to Milan last summer and still went on to win their third consecutive Europa League trophy, so it’s a distinct possibility.

Roma have said many times they need a genuine goal-scorer, as Edin Dzeko has struggled with some shocking misses. 
Корисников грб
Stepa
First Team Coach
Поруке: 337
Придружен: 30 Мај 2014, 16:34
Место: Obrenovac

Порука од Stepa »

Слика
Корисников грб
Čigrinski
Youth Team Coach
Поруке: 134
Придружен: 16 Јан 2016, 01:28
Место: On the Bench

Порука од Čigrinski »

Koliko sam voleo taj neki Milan... Eh šteta na šta se napravi klub...
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Juventus are thinking of Edinson Cavani, Christian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku and Gabriel Jesus should Alvaro Morata be sold.

The Spanish striker is an important option for Coach Max Allegri, but the possibilities of him leaving for Real Madrid are very real.

Paris Saint-Germain's Cavani is the most qualified option and the one that both staff and fans would be happiest with, but he is also by far the most expensive, coming with a price-tag of €40m and a yearly salary of €7-8m.

The Bianconeri may look for a reduction in that cost, as the player is now 29 years old and the long-term investment may not be entirely rewarding.

Otherwise, the Italian champions may turn to Everton's Lukaku or Liverpool's Benteke, though the former is also being sought after by giants Bayern Munich and Manchester United. Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez and Marseille's Michy Batshuayi also enjoy some interest.

Sassuolo's Domenico Berardi remains an option for €20-25m, and for the same price Juventus may gamble on 19-year-old Brazilian talent Gabriel Jesus, currently playing for Palmeiras.

Sevilla's Ever Banega is reportedly looking for a house in Milan, stoking rumours of a transfer to Inter.

The Argentina international recently won the Europa League once again with the Liga team, but he is expected to leave them as his contract nears an end.

While the player recently refused to talk of Inter as a possible destination, the consensus is that the Biscione have an agreement with Banega for a summer move. 

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, several clues suggest that such a move may now be imminent.

Firstly, his wife recently 'liked' a photoshopped image on Facebook depicting Banega in an Inter shirt.

Furthermore, the couple is believed to be looking for a home in Milan, with the help of Ciro Immobile's wife, as the two players shared a room in Spain.

Banega must first play the Copa del Rey against Barcelona and attempt to finish his season on a high, then he will be free to join the Nerazzurri.

He will play for Roberto Mancini as a trequartista, behind Mauro Icardi, with Ivan Perisic and Marcelo Brozovic on the flanks.
Корисников грб
Tokelara
World Class Manager

Порука од Tokelara »

Siniša Mihajlović novi je trener Torina, saopštio je italijanski klub na zvaničnom sajtu.

Mihajlović je za menio Đampjera Venturu koji će posle EURO 2016. preuzeti selekciju Italije.

Слика
Корисников грб
zele
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од zele »

Bolonja, Katania, Fiorentina, Sampdorija, Milan, Torino... ima burazer da obiđe Seriju A lagano. :zelenko:

Bajka o Barnetu
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager
Поруке: 11002
Придружен: 10 Нов 2010, 18:15
Место: Valjevo/Beograd

Порука од neme93 »

Gagi, jel Maskerano zavrsena stvar?
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Ja znam kako Simic izgleda.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

jok

samo je ovo provereno

Javier Mascherano (31) is going to be Javier Mascherano (32) in two weeks. 

Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 26 Мај 2016, 22:37, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Закључано

Повратак на “Arhiva sporta”