Корисников грб
Juvenino86
Manager
Поруке: 1148
Придружен: 20 Нов 2012, 16:53
Место: Srbija
Klub koji vodite: Kyoto Sanga

Порука од Juvenino86 »

Aaaaaaaaaaa, glava... uglavnom, bio sam pijan ko dupe sinoć, znate ono, kafane, rakija, trebe, penjanje na astal, reko da mi ne ispadne fon. Prođosmo, osvajamo, konačan rezultat finala 1-0 za Juve. Toliko od mene...
A kad osvojimo, usraću se pojedinima u život u realnom vremenu i prostoru.
Um caruje, snaga za svaki slučaj!
Корисников грб
xavi
World Class Manager
Поруке: 4004
Придружен: 11 Авг 2011, 09:07
Место: Zajecar

Порука од xavi »

neme93 пише:
xavi пише:Sasvim zasluzena pobeda Juventusa,iskreno se nadam da ce uzeti taj trofej. 'PRSKAJ PENALDA' :lol:
Zar ti ne navijas za Barsu?
Budi realan ko moze da navija za one 'pedercice' koji padaju nakon svakog kontakta kao da ih bus pokupio, samo Andra i oni mladji od njega.

Ima Juventus velike sanse obzirom da je samo 1 mec,i smatram da mogu bolje da se brane od Bajerna i uz malo srece da se odbrane i na prekid da uvaljaju neki gol i ode pehar u Torino.
Последње учитавање од xavi дана 14 Мај 2015, 11:35, учитано 2 пута укупно.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 12107
Придружен: 12 Апр 2011, 10:09
Место: Heimaey

Порука од Gagi »

1:58

makse kućko

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0TihAuIpI[/youtube]

Morata leads unwavering Juve to Berlin

Juventus have reached the Champions League Final thanks to Alvaro Morata’s goal and their unshakable spirit, Luca Cetta writes.

“I chose Juventus because this is one of the most important clubs in Europe,” Alvaro Morata said upon his Turin arrival last July. “I will try to help them win more titles.”

A former Real Madrid striker who celebrated winning Europe’s top prize last May in Lisbon, he found himself cast aside by the club he had represented since his teenage years. There were multiple suitors for his signature. But Morata was steadfast in his desire to join Juventus. The Bianconeri shelled out €20m in a complicated deal.

And as they celebrated reaching the Champions League Final 10 months later, it was Morata who had his fingerprints all over the Semi-final success. He opened the scoring last week in Turin. And yesterday, with Juve needing a goal to stay in the hunt, the 22-year-old delivered.

Cristiano Ronaldo had earlier converted from the spot after Giorgio Chiellini’s clumsy foul on James Rodriguez. It put the Spaniards ahead on away goals. Massimiliano Allegri’s men had to hit back. And when Andrea Pirlo’s partially cleared free-kick was hooked back into the penalty area in the 57th minute, Real’s dream of becoming the first side in the Champions League era to retain the trophy went to dust. Paul Pogba centred for Morata to beat Iker Casillas.

After Juventus won its first post-Calciopoli Scudetto in 2012, President Andrea Agnelli remarked the club had been “from paradise to hell and back to paradise.” Perhaps captain Gianluigi Buffon best epitomises the journey. From winning the 2006 World Cup in Berlin to then playing in Serie B, nine years later he will return to the German capital. Gigi said afterwards it was destiny.

It has been 12 years since Juventus reached Europe’s showpiece match. To get there they had to show a mixture of courage and spirit, with some luck thrown in. Allegri promised his side would not simply sit back. Facing a side which last failed to score at the Bernabeu three years ago, he said it was unlikely to end scoreless. The Coach made just one change from last week’s team, Pogba returning to European action to replace Stefano Sturaro in the stifling mid-May heat.

The hosts had their chances. After a bright Juventus opening, Real took command. Gareth Bale tested Buffon from distance. After Ronaldo netted they may well have got another. The Portuguese dynamo and Karim Benzema, twice, going close. Allegri’s side looked a shell of the team which produced such a vibrant display in Turin.

But that unshakable team spirit shone through. “We were never afraid,” Patrice Evra stated. “At half-time, when 1-0 down, I told the lads it’d end like this. I knew we had to suffer, but that we’d do it.” Juventus grew in stature. Claudio Marchisio drilled just wide. Then Morata took centre stage. Like the first leg he showed restraint in his celebration. “The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve that [booing from the Real fans].”

That forced Real to break down the blue wall one more time. It opened the door to a frantic final half hour. Barzagli’s introduction signified Allegri’s intentions. Try as Real might – and Bale was a constant danger inside the penalty area – Juventus did not yield.

It was a victory for togetherness, for a team which plays for one another. “We have a very united squad, we are all brothers here because we’ve known each other for a few years now,” Arturo Vidal remarked. “What Juventus have is a great team.” Carlo Ancelotti, who last week admitted to never being enamoured by La Vecchia Signora, is now on the brink of being sacked thanks to that lady.

Juve’s treble dream remains alive. There are four games to play before heading to the Olympiastadion. That includes next week’s Coppa Italia Final versus Lazio where they will aim to seal a first domestic double since 1995. Then preparations will turn to Barcelona.

Like this contest they’ll go in underdogs against Barca’s fearsome attack. But after the display in Madrid, it would take a brave man to write this Juventus side off.
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 14 Мај 2015, 13:54, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager
Поруке: 11002
Придружен: 10 Нов 2010, 18:15
Место: Valjevo/Beograd

Порука од neme93 »

Ako je stvarno odbio tolike milione da bi igrao u Juveu, svaka mu cast, takve igrace nikada ne treba pustiti. Slicnu stvar je uradio i Erera za Junajted, jedan od razloga zasto mi je omiljeni igrac u Junajtedu.
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Ja znam kako Simic izgleda.
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Код: Изаберите све

https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/posts/1139713886055839?__mref=message_bubble
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Слика

:haa:
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Gianluca Di Marzio 05/14/2015 19:04 Paulo Dybala to Juventus agreement. Today's meeting between the agent of the player and his club Juventus has given the desired results. Dybala will sign a five-year contract with the Bianconeri 2.2 million per season plus bonuses to rise. At Palermo, instead, they will be 28 million more bonus of 8 and 4 million euro instead of footballers: a choice is upon Goldaniga that will have a value of two million, the second player will be chosen later instead. The agreements will be ratified when you can, formally with the modules of the next transfer market. Which already has its first bang: Paulo Dybala to Juventus.

Слика
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 14 Мај 2015, 19:17, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
Džajo5
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 4111
Придружен: 15 Мар 2012, 13:37
Место: Žilina/Padina

Порука од Džajo5 »

Ako vas nabije farsa, da bog da ispali iz lige i ponovo vam Inter krojio sudbinu. Ajde i vi malo da jačate koeficijent Italije. :cheers:
Корисников грб
Juvenino86
Manager

Порука од Juvenino86 »

Nema šanse, srevnićemo ih sa zemljom, pogba daje gol.
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Pogba ce da sravni Suareza sa zemljom u jednom od duela a ovaj ce posle da ga ujede.

Корисников грб
zele
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 14189
Придружен: 05 Нов 2011, 22:57
Место: Лазарево

Порука од zele »

Da odigram to na tiketu?
Milo Lompar: "Taj argument ima više slojeva, od kojih je njegov najdublji sloj da je izuzetno glup."

Bajka o Barnetu
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Realno moze da se desi. Svi smo mislili da nije lud opet da ujede, al je ujeo Kjelinija.

Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Evra i Đole na Suareza. 2 na 1. Nema ferke ovde, mora da ujeda. Šteta što Bane nije u Juveu. :zelenko:
Последње учитавање од Gagi дана 15 Мај 2015, 20:10, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
Juvenino86
Manager

Порука од Juvenino86 »

Postoji šansa da će da bude sranja između Đorđa i njega. Znači Suarez ili Kjelini, može da padne neki crveni tu. Daće bog da džukela bude gladna. J***m li ga, dosta će da zavisi ko sudi, ako je neki mekušac od sudije, ima mu sede svi igrači barse iza uveta. Sreća, sreća pa je buskec govno mrtav.
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Слика
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Baja Materaci.

Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

možemo i sa miks sastavom da bijemo inter u gostima. alvaro opet rešio tekmu.
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Pa uvek Rekoba resi mec.

Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

el chino
Корисников грб
Socivar
World Class Manager
Поруке: 4235
Придружен: 08 Јун 2012, 21:47
Место: Beograd

Порука од Socivar »

Berardi siluje a vi bacate 40 milki za Dibalu. Numatori.
Trust me, i'm the Doctor
Закључано

Повратак на “Arhiva sporta”