Now you can play with Huge Database option enabled at start of the game.
By default, when creating a new save-game you can choose between small, medium and large database size. This addon will give you the choice of a huge database which adds roughly 5,000 more players to the extensive database.
This is mainly an option for people who don't want to fiddle with the advanced database settings for their game, although there is an option to use it as a base also.
How to add Huge Database option in FM19
- Extract the contents of the downloaded .zip file.
- Move the folder "panels" to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\ (or corresponding user data folder if you changed it)
- Launch a new game and the huge database option will be available in the size database menu. It also works in the advanced database options.
Open Football Manager 2020 and go to Preferences > Interface.
Click the "Clear Cache" button. Return to this screen.
Enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
Click the "Reload Skin" button.
How to use use Huge Database in FM20
• From FM20 start screen, select new career game and choose the type of save.
• Choose "Advanced Setup" to arrive to the Active Leagues screen.
• In the top right area, open the drop-down menu below approximate player count.
• The choice "Huge" should appear after Small, Medium and Large.
• You can also use the "Huge" option in the Advanced... database settings menu.