Premier League 15/16

Корисников грб
-MiX-
Manager
Поруке: 1380
Придружен: 21 Нов 2010, 23:05
Место: Leskovac

Порука од -MiX- »

Sutra ce u skoro svim sportskim novinama na ostrvu Staridz biti na naslovnoj strani. Rodzers je dao izjavu da ce pokusati da dovede Staridza, a novac ce obezbediti prodajom Dauninga i Adama.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ge-1282579
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”
― Michael Jordan
Слика
Корисников грб
Keyser Söze
World Class Manager
Поруке: 3053
Придружен: 29 Апр 2011, 18:46
Место: Bogatic

Порука од Keyser Söze »

Код: Изаберите све

http://vukajlija.com/zabava/posteri/525162
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 3355
Придружен: 25 Окт 2010, 15:15
Место: Beograd
Steam: bard_whtid

Порука од Bard »

Golovi sa utakmice

West Ham 2 v 0 Crewe Alexandra
The Boleyn Ground

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt4kz9
Последње учитавање од Bard дана 29 Авг 2012, 05:21, учитано 1 пут укупно.
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
Until the skies will fall
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
salel
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 10649
Придружен: 15 Нов 2010, 16:00
Место: Subotica

Порука од salel »

:nasty:
Rossobianco
World Class Manager
Поруке: 3468
Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 14:08
Место: Jagodina

Порука од Rossobianco »

Staridz je kvalitetan igrac bice super pojacanje :fanman:
Корисников грб
-MiX-
Manager

Порука од -MiX- »

Volkot odbio da potpise novi ugovor, sto znaci da 100% ide do kraja prelaznog roka. Liverpul radi na tome da se oslobodi 100k nedeljnog budzeta za plate. Kol prima oko 90k, kad bi se njega resili... Veliki konkurent je Siti, ali ne sumnjam da ce Teo odluciti da ostvari svoj decacki san ukoliko nema razlike u plati
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”
― Michael Jordan
Слика
Корисников грб
Androsito
World Class Manager
Поруке: 3025
Придружен: 11 Јун 2011, 20:06
Место: Krusevac

Порука од Androsito »

Ako dođu Volkot ili Staridž biće to fina ekipica...
Trle
Manager
Поруке: 2729
Придружен: 19 Феб 2011, 23:54
Место: Bojnik

Порука од Trle »

Bolje da dodje Staridz.
Корисников грб
dramit
Manager
Поруке: 1483
Придружен: 28 Авг 2011, 10:57

Порука од dramit »

Trle пише:Bolje da dodje Staridz.
A mozda je bolje da dodju obojca :)
Misim, kad vec postoje uslovi, da se to samo malo slozi i eto ekipe..

Uf, odavno se ovako nisam obradovao transferima (i mogucim) Liverpula kao ove sezone.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 6*
1977. (Rome, Italy) 1978. (London, England) 1981. (Paris, France) 1984. (Rome, Italy) 2005. (Istanbul, Turkey) 2019. (Madrid, Spain)
Trle
Manager

Порука од Trle »

Paa to bi biloo med, med sladoleeeeed kad bi dosli obojicaa.. :fanman:
Последње учитавање од Trle дана 29 Авг 2012, 19:30, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 3355
Придружен: 25 Окт 2010, 15:15
Steam: bard_whtid

Порука од Bard »

Transfer Update 29/08/2012

Various sources are saying that Fulham has made an enquiry with West Ham for Mark Noble, there are also some sources saying that there is a swap deal avaliable - Noble for Clint Dempsey. I cannot see this happenings, even if West Ham were to agree to it, Noble bleeds claret and blue and will not agree personal terms..... in my opinion that is!

Sky Sports have now confirmed that West Ham target Miralem Sulejmani wants to leave Ajax and that they are open to offers.

West Ham assistant manager Wally Downes says that we are are still hoping to bring in at least 1 more signing before the window shuts, and that our priority is a striker.

Various sources such as @Johno909 are expecting Charlton Athletic defender Chris Solly to sign for us.

Last night, after scoring our first goal and getting man-of-the-match, Wally Downes told Sky Sports that Nicky Maynard is a important player to us.

Izvor
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
Until the skies will fall
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Trle
Manager

Порука од Trle »

Citao sam da ako ode Kerol da ce da dodjee Ljorente u Liverpul, e to bi onda bila ekipaa za respekt!

A sta je sa Lukasom nisam u toku bas u zadnje vreme oko desavanja u klubu?
Последње учитавање од Trle дана 30 Авг 2012, 23:41, учитано 1 пут укупно.
Корисников грб
m15k3
Manager
Поруке: 2279
Придружен: 27 Нов 2010, 08:39
Место: Brcko, BiH

Порука од m15k3 »

Hammers net Carroll

West Ham United have signed England international Andy Carroll on loan from Liverpool

Слика

West Ham United are delighted to announce the signing of England striker Andy Carroll on a season-long loan deal.
The 23-year-old has moved to the Boleyn Ground from Liverpool for the remainder of the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League campaign, with the Hammers having the option to complete a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee next summer.
Carroll, a powerful forward who is an outstanding header of the ball and blessed with superb technical ability, led the line for his country at EURO 2012 and has been named in the England squad for the upcoming 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers with Moldova and Ukraine.
The signing of Carroll, who became the most-expensive English footballer in history when he joined Liverpool from Newcastle United for a reported fee of £35m in January 2011, represents a huge statement of the Board's intentions to make West Ham a force to be reckoned with in the Barclays Premier League.
The Gateshead-born frontman, who could make his Hammers debut in Saturday's home fixture with Fulham, has expressed his happiness at completing a move that sees him reunited with his former Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce and captain Kevin Nolan.
"It's great to be here at West Ham and all signed up - I just can't wait to get started now," Carroll said. "I want to be playing games and obviously hoping to score some goals. I know the manager well and some of the lads, so it is nice for me to come to a place where I know people.
"I'm hoping to add a lot of goals and create a few chances. I know Sam from Newcastle and he was a massive reason for me coming. When I worked with him at Newcastle it was great so it was a no-brainer really."
His new manager was understandably pleased to welcome Carroll to east London.
He said: "I think for all parties this is a great signing. Andy is an all-round footballer, but because he is 6'3" and one of his strengths is his aerial power, everybody dismisses the ability he possesses on the floor.
"Hopefully he can score goals for us and we will be in a very good position at the end of the year in the Barclays Premier League."
Carroll burst into the Newcastle first-team at the age of 17, making his first-team debut as a replacement for future Hammer Nolberto Solano in a UEFA Cup victory over Palermo on 2 November 2006 - an appearance that made him the youngest-ever player to represent Newcastle in Europe.
After scoring his maiden first-team goal past FIFA World Cup winner Gianluigi Buffon in a friendly win over Juventus in July 2007, Carroll embarked on a six-month loan spell with Championship side Preston North End.
On his return to St James' Park, the centre forward forced his way into the Magpies starting XI, scoring on his full home debut with a towering header against West Ham in a 2-2 Premier League draw on 10 January 2009.
The 2009/10 season saw Carroll come into his own as he combined with Nolan to shoot Newcastle to the Championship title and promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt. The striker finished the campaign as the club's top scorer with 19 goals in all competitions and be voted into the Championship Team of the Year.
At the start of 2010/11, he then took the top-flight by storm, netting a hat-trick in a 6-0 win over Aston Villa and eleven goals in just 19 league appearances before completing his record-breaking move to Anfield.
Last season, Carroll collected a League Cup winner's medal as Liverpool beat Cardiff City before returning to Wembley to score the winning goal against Everton to take the Reds into the FA Cup final.
Carroll's performances for Newcastle earned him a senior England debut in a friendly international with France on 17 November 2010. His first senior international goal arrived in a friendly with Ghana at Wembley on 29 March 2011.
The striker's all-round ability saw him named in England's squad for the 2012 UEFA European Championship finals, where he impressed by scoring a trademark header in a group-stage victory over Sweden.

Izvor
Корисников грб
-MiX-
Manager

Порука од -MiX- »

Слика

LUIS SUAREZ!!! Ljudina!!! :ave:

Lukas 2-3 meseca van terena...
― Michael Jordan
Слика
Корисников грб
dramit
Manager
Поруке: 1483
Придружен: 28 Авг 2011, 10:57

Порука од dramit »

Trle пише:A sta je sa Lukasom nisam u toku bas
Lukas zvani stakleni!
Opet povredjen, nije skrpio ni mesec dana od kako se oporavio..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4510631/Lucas-injury-Liverpool-midfielder-out-for-two-to-three-months.html
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 6*
1977. (Rome, Italy) 1978. (London, England) 1981. (Paris, France) 1984. (Rome, Italy) 2005. (Istanbul, Turkey) 2019. (Madrid, Spain)
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager
Поруке: 11002
Придружен: 10 Нов 2010, 18:15
Место: Valjevo/Beograd

Порука од neme93 »

Nemojte pljuvatti Kleverlija. Imao je povredu, dugo ga nije bilo. Bice nesto od njega.
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Ja znam kako Simic izgleda.
Корисников грб
Игор
Manager
Поруке: 2163
Придружен: 28 Јун 2012, 02:19
Место: Панчево
Контакт:

Порука од Игор »

Слика
“A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.” ― Louis C.K.
Корисников грб
Sinke
World Class Manager
Поруке: 4357
Придружен: 26 Феб 2011, 20:47
Место: Zemun

Порука од Sinke »

I sta bi,nista od Ljorentea,Staridza i Volkota?
Корисников грб
Androsito
World Class Manager
Поруке: 3025
Придружен: 11 Јун 2011, 20:06
Место: Krusevac

Порука од Androsito »

ZNAČI BRAVO! Ko će sad da daje golove za Liverpul? :S
Корисников грб
-MiX-
Manager

Порука од -MiX- »

Realno gledano, Kerol se nije nadavao golova prosle sezone, pa je mozda i bolje da ga malo raspucaju. Jedina dobra stvar je to sto nismo preplatili nijednog igraca, a upravo je to ono na cemu je insistirao BR od samog pocetka. Verujem da smo trazili igraca svetske klase, ali u situaciji u kakvoj smo trenutno, svaki takav igrac bi bio papreno naplacen. Sta je tu je, ko je pratio izjave BR od kada je preuzeo klub shvatio je da problem Liverpula nisu napadaci, vec ostali delovi tima koji trebaju da ucestvuju u postizanju golova.

Moje misljenje je da je za Staridza cifra iznad 10m prevelika, a Celzi je koliko sam cuo trazio oko 20! Ako cemo da dovedemo Volkota za sledecu sezonu kao besplatan transfer, svakako je bolje nego da ga sad platimo 20-ak miliona. Prica oko Ljorentea je bila nerealna, jer je on pre svega mnogo skup, a i pre bi otisao u neki klub gde bi igrao LS. Opet ponavljam, mi vise nismo onaj tim koji je ustaljeni clan LS. Ja verujem u Rozdersa, i mislim da je pravi covek za posao trenera Liverpula!

YNWA!
― Michael Jordan
Слика
Закључано

Повратак на “Arhiva sporta”