Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Kruševac
Klub koji vodite: Napredak
Formacija: 5-4-1 WB
Steam: OrthodoxSFM
Контакт:

The Pep Guardiola Tactical System for FM15

Порука од Orthodox »

Want to score lots of goals, dominate possession and have the flexibility of two formations? Then this is the Football Manager 2015 tactic for you!
Слика
Before reading on, please don’t expect this tactic or any Football Manager 2015 tactic to provide instant results. This is a system involving two formations that will take time to implement but has a proven track record of success in Football Manager 2015.

This tactically system has been designed around two formations that Bayern Munich use regularly. I will go into a detailed breakdown, covering both formations below.
Слика
A general note -- one important point to remember is the inability (in Football Manager 2015) to have separate tactics enabled for when your team are attacking and defending. This would increase the options I would have at my disposal and generally make the tactics much more fluid and even more importantly a more realistic representation of what Bayern do tactically. For example, Bayern switch between a 3 at the back system and a flat back four during games depending on a number of factors. This isn’t really possible in Football Manager 2015, unless you wanted to manually do it regularly throughout a game.

This means player instructions and team instructions are the only way to attempt to implement some of the more advanced philosophies that you’ll see at Bayern under Guardiola.

With that being said, the fundamentals of both tactics are discussed in-depth in a fantastic article that you can find here. I have tried to implement this philosophy, looking firstly at the base formation of 3-3-3-1, then moving on to the more traditional 4-2-3-1 formation. As mentioned, Football Manager 2015 has limitations but I think this system is a close representations within the framework of the game.

As I’m sure you’ll understand, creating tactics within Football Manager 2015 is an ever-changing process. This entire system has been tested over a prolonged period of time, tweaks and adjustments have been made along the way. I truly believe this as complete as the system can be at this point in time.

Feedback is always appreciated though so feel free to let me know your thoughts and ideas.
Originalna tema :

Код: Изаберите све

http://www.fmscout.com/a-pep-guardiola-system-for-fm15.html
Credits : StatisticalApproach
Sloba
Global Moderator
Поруке: 11325
Придружен: 26 Окт 2010, 02:43
Место: Београд

Порука од Sloba »

Pohvale za autora, ali nisam fan Gvardioline igre. Nikako. Ipak, sigurno je da njegov sistem u Bajernu deluje i više nego uspešno. A i nemaju neku konkurenciju.
indijanac123
Youth Team Coach
Поруке: 51
Придружен: 07 Нов 2014, 19:11
Место: beograd

Порука од indijanac123 »

Jel ima negde ovo objasnjenje na srpskom??? :D
Корисников грб
Orthodox
Ćale s' Bagdale
Поруке: 18917
Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Kruševac
Klub koji vodite: Napredak
Formacija: 5-4-1 WB
Steam: OrthodoxSFM
Контакт:

Порука од Orthodox »

Nema druze. Skini pa probaj ako zelis da vdis kako radi pa javi utiske. :cheers:
srbinho

Порука од srbinho »

Koliko se secam protiv Dortmunda (ili bese u LS) je igrao nesto slicno formaciji 3-6-1 sa WB, dva MC, dva AMC i jednim napadacem.
D.
First Team Coach
Поруке: 381
Придружен: 09 Авг 2011, 19:40
Место: ...

Порука од D. »

Више 3-5-2, али тако некако, да.
samo leprsavo
Newgen
Поруке: 5
Придружен: 27 Нов 2014, 03:54
Место: Zajecar

Порука од samo leprsavo »

mogu da kazem da sam ponosan na sebe jer sam uspeo sa ovom POSTAVKOM (3 3 1 2 1) da pobedjujem tekme na ranijim izdanjima fm-a .... ustvari ja sam isao ispred vremena... :lol: tika taka nekako bas taka :D
Samo leprsavo ,primi obradi dodaj ...
Пошаљи Одговор

Повратак на “Taktike i Treninzi '15 / Tactics & Training '15”