Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Kruševac
Klub koji vodite: Napredak
Formacija: 5-4-1 WB
Steam: OrthodoxSFM
Контакт:

Lower League Possession FM19 Tactic

Порука од Orthodox »

Possession based FM 2019 tactic best suited to lower leagues sides. Tested with Crewe Alexandra. Inspired by Pep Guardiola.
Слика
DOWNLOAD KLIKOM NA SLIKU

Hello Stokealone here, this is my first time submitting a tactic to the website.

I've been a long playing Servant of Football manager and every year I try to create a possession based tactic for the lower leagues of football.

I got fascinated with how Pep played at Barcelona and everywhere he had been since, and thought why not try and create that in a lower league so that's where Crewe Alexandra came into the fold.

I've had a lot of people saying you won't be able to re create it without the likes of De Bruyne, David Silva... But who needs them when I have the likes of Callum Ainley, Sass-Davies and Niall Ennis as my Make shift Complete Forward.

So, anyway, into the Bread and Butter of the Tactic, there's nothing out of the Ordinary. Standard 4-1-4-1 Positive Mentality and Very Fluid Approach so all my players are constantly looking for Space.

I Tried to keep my Attacking instructions as Basic as Possible cause everyone knows the further you drop down the leagues the more basic you have to become on how you want your players to play.

So I came up with 5
  • Retain Possession (Self-explanatory)
  • Play out of Defence
  • Lower Tempo
  • Close Down Much More
  • Roam From Position
The Reason For Close Down much More is because the less time I can give the opposition on the ball the better. If you nullify the opposition threat they Rarely Score.

The only Player instruction is on the Goalkeeper to roll it out to Centre Backs and that just to Retain Possession.
Enjoy The Tactic Feed Back is always Welcome Message me on steam if you have any question or Feedback.
Слика
Слика

ORIGINALNA TEMA FM SCOUT
Пошаљи Одговор

Повратак на “FM19 - Taktike i treninzi”