Newgen
Поруке: 9
Придружен: 12 Мар 2015, 20:11
Место: Danmark
Контакт:

Jepze's Tactics

Порука од Jepze »

Hello guys.

I'm the man from Denmark, and i would like to talk a little bir about my tactics in my games. I have found some tactics, I would like to talk about, and the first tactic i would like to talk about is a 4-2-2-2. I have play the first 11 games of the Premier League in 2022 with Leicester, where I have make an promotion last season to Premier League. In the last part of the topic, I would post my results.
Слика
If we start in the defence, it is a bit of defendsive. I wouldn't have my opponent to have the chance to run counter on me, so the four players in the back are all a kind of defendsive players. My 2 center backs have two different roles, so they don't ran into each other. On of them have the instruction to stop. I like this instruction, because i could have a big defender, who could make a free kick or brake down my opponents counter attack, so i could came in balence in the defence. The other Center back is i cover. I would play with a smaller center back on this position, because the man should ran with the striker in counter attacks and follow a deep ball down the feild.

I play with 2 center midfielders, because I would play possession football in the middle of the field with this tactic, but I would try to make some change in tempo with the ball, so i could catch my opponent unbalanced, so i can go around his defenders and get a goal out of it. But my two center midfielders are both a kind of defensive players, because I wouldn't like them to play fast counters. My two wings are both wingers support, because they should work forward, but also fell a little bit back, when my opponent has the ball. I could play a normal 4-4-2, but with the two wingers, i could play faster an play at counter, so I could get some fast goals.

In the attack, I have 2 different strikers, because off the runing systems. The first striker is deep lying striker, because i like to play the 4-2-3-1, but I would also have 2 strikers. So i have the deep lying striker in one of the spot, because he will go down and get the bal, and play it to the wingers. He will get into the box in last second, so he have a good drive and a high jump, to head to the ball. The other striker is a poacher, who will try to beat the offside line, and ran into to the box early, if the come a hard and flat cross, and he will run to hit it first.
Слика

Counter - Structured
I play at counters and structured because of I'm a small team. I haven't some great players, so i will fall down, as my instructions says, and try to keep on my feet, because i wouldn't get some very stupid red cards. Why I play structured is, that my players aren't creative enough to play fluid.
If you think, "why do he play possion ball and on counter attacks?", I can say, I do it because off i will play fast balls,forward and near the field, so my chance is shots and not headers, becaus ei haven't the best headers in my team, and my attackers are very intellegent, so they know where to place.

It was all I have for this time. I have another tactic to another day. If you have some questions, you can ask them here.

Here is some results with the tactic. The last game against West Ham was with another tactic.
Слика

Слика

Jepze
The Danish Guy

Co-Owner of YFC
Корисников грб
Orthodox
Ćale s' Bagdale
Поруке: 18917
Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Kruševac
Klub koji vodite: Napredak
Formacija: 5-4-1 WB
Steam: OrthodoxSFM
Контакт:

Порука од Orthodox »

I think this tactics will be better if you try to adopt team instruciton better. For wexample, its very hard to play short passing game with higher tempo. It is almast unpossible to do something like that. Maybe that can play Barca but no trough the 90minutes.

Also, pass to space with shorter...well, one more unfamiliar thing. I played this formation before at FM14 and i have some good results but i like to play direct style of football with higher tempo at the beginning of ich half. Try to expolit with some other TI, maybe it will be better but even now, results is more then ok :yesko:
Корисников грб
parnivaljak
First Team Coach
Поруке: 418
Придружен: 12 Дец 2014, 14:08
Место: Beograd

Порука од parnivaljak »

I agree with Orthodox; if the goal of the short passing game is to retain possession, higher tempo is not a good choice.

Many people seem to misunderstand the idea behind tempo. Tempo influences the promptness of decision making when it comes to passing, rather than the actual pass speed. So, Barcelona's game is short tempo game in FM terms, although most people would consider it fast tempo in real life, because of the fast ball exchange.

Now, of course, short passing can work with higher tempo, but only if retaining possession is not of the top priority.

Same goes for Pass into Space - it is merely a through ball modifier, so it's usually not the best complement to Retain Possession.

Jepze, thank you for posting. I would consider employing a midfielder that holds his position (BWM doesn't), especially since you use two man midfield. Also switching up the duties of wide players might be wise, to add some flair to your flanks. Other than that, and what Orthodox said, there are some sound ideas with this tactic, so I'll look forward for future updates.
Tolle
Youth Team Coach
Поруке: 88
Придружен: 27 Окт 2014, 01:17

Порука од Tolle »

Hi Jepze

I am not an expert, but here are some observations:

-Considering that you play with Lopez and Johansson as FB-s, for me the only logical thing is to set them Defend duty, especially with BPD between them.

-You don't have classic playmaker and you don't have attacking wing-backs, therefore I think you should set at least one of your wings to Attack duty because right now I don't really see what they could do with the ball.

-Somehow, I see Sturridge as a player who should have much more influence on creation and to have ball more often in his possession.

-As others already said, shorter passing and retain possession don't work well with passing into space and higher tempo.Generally, with this kind of players in the midfield, you ask too much technical things from them.It probablly kinda works when your opponent is defending whole game so you can basically get away with anything, but overall I doubt you can maintain useful high-tempo passing game with BWM and BBM.I am also not a huge fan of tight marking with other instructions that clearly mean you want to press them.

-My personal theory is that if you prefer closing down more and doing everything to press your opponents, which is already risky by itself, you should push it to the limits and set "Get stuck in" instruction, especially against good passing team.
Последње учитавање од Tolle дана 17 Мар 2015, 15:47, учитано 2 пута укупно.
Jebes ljubav ako niste raskidali zbog FM-a
Корисников грб
parnivaljak
First Team Coach
Поруке: 418
Придружен: 12 Дец 2014, 14:08

Порука од parnivaljak »

Tolle пише:-Considering that you play with Lopez and Johansson as FB-s, for me the only logical thing is to set them Defend duty, especially with BPD between them.
Why?
Tolle
Youth Team Coach
Поруке: 88
Придружен: 27 Окт 2014, 01:17

Порука од Tolle »

parnivaljak пише:
Tolle пише:-Considering that you play with Lopez and Johansson as FB-s, for me the only logical thing is to set them Defend duty, especially with BPD between them.
Why?

Because, being FB-s, their attributes are more defensive-oriented so they can't do much with overlapping.Even with defensive duty, they will do what I think Jepze wants from them - be adittional man in attack to make some passes, but not going too much forward.

Of course, that is just my opinion...
Jebes ljubav ako niste raskidali zbog FM-a
Пошаљи Одговор

Повратак на “Taktike i Treninzi '15 / Tactics & Training '15”