Bosnian players in Serbian Leauge

Novi ste u FM-u?Ovde otvarajte teme i postavljajte sva pitanja vezana FM i problemima koje vas muče
elharnas
Newgen
Поруке: 2
Придружен: 19 Феб 2021, 15:25

Bosnian players in Serbian Leauge

Порука од elharnas »

Hi guys,
I have an idea to manage Novi Pazar with only Bosnians in the squad. Is it possible?
Do Bosnians in Serbian League are considered as foreign players?
Корисников грб
debeli75
Global Moderator
Поруке: 346
Придружен: 17 Сеп 2011, 21:20
Место: Земун

Re: Bosnian players in Serbian Leauge

Порука од debeli75 »

Not if they have dual nationality (Bosnia and Serbia), but if they have only one (Bosnia) than they are foreigners for a first year. After that they gain Serbian nationality and can play as long as you want.
elharnas
Newgen
Поруке: 2
Придружен: 19 Феб 2021, 15:25

Порука од elharnas »

debeli75 пише: 19 Феб 2021, 16:12 Not if they have dual nationality (Bosnia and Serbia), but if they have only one (Bosnia) than they are foreigners for a first year. After that they gain Serbian nationality and can play as long as you want.
Great information. It will make this career even more difficult but still possible. Thanks a lot.
Pulcherie29
Newgen
Поруке: 1
Придружен: 11 Јун 2021, 14:14

Порука од Pulcherie29 »

elharnas пише: 19 Феб 2021, 18:23
debeli75 пише: 19 Феб 2021, 16:12 Not if they have dual nationality (meilleur créditand Serbia), but if they have only one (Bosnia) than they are foreigners for a first year. After that they gain Serbian nationality and can play as long as you want.
Great information. It will make this career even more difficult but still possible. Thanks a lot.
Are you sure it was possible? I did not understand
Пошаљи Одговор

Повратак на “Pomoć i Pitanja/ Help & Questions”