Premier League 15/16

salel
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 10649
Придружен: 15 Нов 2010, 16:00
Место: Subotica

Порука од salel »

slazem se on je mlad i talentovan trebao bi da bude jedan od boljih napadaca oterati tog beskorisnog bentnera i dati njemu vise sansi...
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 12107
Придружен: 12 Апр 2011, 10:09
Место: Heimaey

Порука од Gagi »

Jel spremate doček Melu? :zelenko:
Корисников грб
voja92
Manager
Поруке: 2245
Придружен: 03 Нов 2010, 00:05
Место: Zemun

Порука од voja92 »

Ako ga kupe necu gledati Arsenal cele sledece sezone, taman kad treba da uvalimo nekom Bentnera, da mi dodje Melo :nasty: . Zaje*ite se pa nam dovedite Aguera :winner:
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Dobar je Melo, samo ima problem u glavi... :zelenko:
Корисников грб
mmladja
World Class Manager
Поруке: 6483
Придружен: 26 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Ваљево

Порука од mmladja »

Sam Allardyce i zvanicno trener!
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 3355
Придружен: 25 Окт 2010, 15:15
Место: Beograd
Steam: bard_whtid

Порука од Bard »

Jes, zvanicno, dvogodisnji ugovor. Taman kad/ako dobije otkaz ne mora mnogo da se placa, a ne ko onoj 'legendi Milvola' 3m dali za raskid. :argh:

Inace, prvi intervju

Why join West Ham?

The size of the club. It's a big job to be done but one that excites me a great deal because [of] the status and the history of the club. It's magnificent, and it's probably one of the biggest clubs I've had to manage. Newcastle was perhaps slightly bigger with its fan base but West Ham? Great potential, a great opportunity to really further my career and do my very best in the first year to get them back in the Premier League. Then the ultimate move to the Olympic Stadium, which is a very exciting prospect indeed.

Potential player sales

That's probably going to be the case, for financial reasons. There's a dramatic loss of revenue, even with good parachute payments. It's still a massive loss and you have to adjust like every club has to adjust when they've fallen out of the Premier League. But for me, whatever happens with some of the good players there'll still be the basis of a very good squad and there's some very good young players at West Ham to enable us to rebuild very quickly. The transition needs to be a quick as possible and how big that transition will be we don't know yet, until probably closer to the start of the season. But one would hope it happens quickly if it has to happen so we can rebuild the focus of the football club, West Ham and the players that are there to get out of the division.

Potential signings

Like every manager whether you're new or established, what can you find for the football club to make it better than it already is? We'll all be hunting around for players in this small period of a window that's open until the end of August. It always makes it a very frantic time and for me of course it makes it even more so when you're finding out about everything else. You're finding out about the players you've still got, the staff that are still there and you're trying to put your ideas into place as quickly as possible and make that transition as smooth as possible to get a team playing as a team.

Often, with such a big transition you could end up with a team that plays as individuals, not as a team. That's the dangerous point, the early part of the season because everybody expects that from the 6th August we're going to go out and start winning immediately. We hope we can do that, we'll do our very best but sometimes it might take a little longer depending upon how late the ins and outs come.

Who has the final say re:new signings?

It's me and David Sullivan. He's very knowledgeable in the football world and has done [this] for a number of years at Birmingham. My discussions and recommendations go to him and we'll try our best to secure the player. But I'll have the final say, it's not a football club I think that drops a player on your door that you don't know about, I don't think that's going to be the case at all.

Scott Parker :shy:

Can we keep him? I don't really know yet, we'll have to see. But at the moment it looks - from a distance - like that would be very difficult. I haven't spoken to Scott about that. At the moment, as far as speaking to chairman David Sullivan there's no indication of any bids for Scott Parker yet so that 'll happen over the next few weeks one way or the other. But their promise to me is they're backing us as best they possibly can but
supporting me from a footballing point of view and a financial point of view to help us get back into that Premier League.

The Championship

It's a 46 game season and there's a much greater demand physically and mentally because of the extra games. You've got to plan for Saturday/Tuesday throughout the season rather than Saturday to Saturday as you do in the Premier League. The focus of training, recovery, nutrition, strength, conditioning, psychology is all very important.

Training

I break the season up into four [sections]. The excitement of the start of the new season when everybody's raring to go and then the winter months kick in. Then Christmas, when the training programme changes somewhat and then there's the big push at the end where you relinquish the physical aspects and focus more on the organisation and the mental [side] more to get the ultimate push.

A big one always today for eveybody is how you can prevent injuries, how you can have fewer injuries than anybody else. I'm a great believer that the greatest opportunity to win football matches is when you have your best players available more than the opposition teams, as that'll give you more chance to win.

Tactics

That boring long-ball tag that's been following me for many years? It's always going to crop up for me now. But if people cast their minds back to the sort of teams I've managed it's a bit of a nonsense - but I can't relinquish that tag. But I'm well aware of it.

The history of West Ham and the type of football they play; have they really played that type of football recently, one has to ask one self? Realistically, they haven't really as they've just been relegated. But for me it's always remebering the history of the football club, the way they need to play and that will be very much in the forefront of my mind. Of course that has to be a winning style of football, I've always said I always play winning football and my last ten years in the Premier League has proven that.

Backroom staff

I've already started with Neil McDonald as I did at Blackburn. The rest of the staff at West Ham for me is about working with them, them working with me and we'll see how that develops. I had a very good team I built at Bolton but they moved on to better things when I went to Newcastle and now are all established in the Premier League. So from my point of view it's not about taking lots of staff that I know with me but finding new members of staff that can live up to my expectations. I like the areas and the departments to have a highly-qualified member that runs that department and for us all to pull together for the one goal - to get the players on the field to play the best they possibly can.

The Olympic Stadium

That's why I'm taking it, I wouldn't take it under any other circumstances. I've got to get in and get the job done. I've got a two-year contract so I've got two years to do it. But my ambition is to do it in year one; with the experience I've got, my relationship with the players and the support from my chairmen hopefully we'll achieve that in the first year.

KUMB.com
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
Until the skies will fall
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Корисников грб
voja92
Manager
Поруке: 2245
Придружен: 03 Нов 2010, 00:05
Место: Zemun

Порука од voja92 »

Gael Clichy za Jeremy Meneza? Pominje se Julio Cesar iz Intera :ole:
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Bard »

Sad kad se zna ko sve igra u C'shipu sledece sezone, evo pregleda sva 23 kluba protiv kojih cemo igrati...

Barnsley

Last season: 17th
Title odds: 100/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 194 miles
Key man: Jason Shackell (centre half, 27) Considered a key figure at Oakwell but one tipped to leave the club this summer.

Like the vast majority of teams in the division, Barnsley have tasted top flight football in the Premier League - albeit for just one season, back in 1997/98. A perennial favorite for relegation, the boys from Oakwell have failed to finish higher than 17th in the last five seasons - yet miraculously avoided a return to League One, from where they were promoted in 2005/06.

Birmingham City

Last season: 18th, Premier League
Title odds: 8/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 137 miles
Key man: Ben Foster (goalkeeper, 28) City will do well to keep him with a number of Premier League clubs likely to be interested.
Ex-Hammers: Liam Ridgewell.

One of the three clubs relegated from the Premier League next term, City will almost certainly be one of West Ham's biggest rivals for promotion next season - although it remains to be seen how much of a stomach owner Carson Yeung has for England's second flight.

Blackpool

Last season: 19th, Premier League
Title odds: 16/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 257 miles
Key man: Charlie Adam (midfielder, 25) Blackpool's stand-out player in the Premier League last season - but also certain to leave.

After just a year with the big boys, Blackpool - and charismatic manager Ian Holloway - are back in the Championship having endured a dreadful end to their 2010/11 campaign which culminated in relegation. Not fancied by many for a title challenge next term but financially flush after a year in the Premier League and with some hefty parachute payments due - so a decent outside bet.

Brighton & Hove Albion

Last season: 1st, League One
Title odds: 22/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 71 miles
Key man: Ashley Barnes (striker, 21) A real 20-goal-a-season striker.
Ex-Hammers: Mauricio Taricco.

Guy Poyet was the architect of the Seagulls' return to the Championship after five years in the third tier of English football. Finishing just five points shy of the century mark last season, Albion are sure to cause one or two upsets next season - as they did in 2004 when winning 1-0 at the Boleyn Ground.

Bristol City

Last season: 15th
Title odds: 33/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 128 miles
Key man: Nicky Maynard (striker, 24) A 20-goals-per-season striker with youth on his side

Having made the play-offs in 2007/08 in their first year back in the second flight, City are now an established mid-table Championship side having finished 10th, 10th and 15th under Keith Millen in the three seasons since. Not exactly flush, City are hoping that a move to a planned 30,000 capacity stadium at Ashton Vale will bring the glory days back.

Burnley

Last season: 8th
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 250 miles
Key man: Tyrone Mears (full-back, 28) Former Hammer who failed to make the grade in the Premier League but remains a no-nonsense defender.
Ex-Hammers: Tyrone Mears.

A Premier League outfit just two years ago, the Clarets spent their first season back in the Championship on the fringes of the play-offs spots. Having finished last season strongly - with only one defeat in their final six games - they will be hoping to push for the top six this term.

Cardiff City

Last season: 4th
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 160 miles
Key man: Pete Whittingham (midfield, 26) The former Villa trainee made more appearances (45) for City than any other player last term.

Having sacked their manager (Dave Jones) and parted company with a potent strike force (Jay Boothroyd and Craig Bellamy) the future is uncertain for Cardiff, who were beaten in this season's play-off semi finals by Reading having finished fourth in the league.

Coventry City

Last season: 18th
Title odds: 80/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 117 miles
Key man: Marlon King (striker, 31) Ex-jailbird King scored 13 vital goals last season.
Ex-Hammers: Freddy Eastwood.

The Sky Blues had been in the top flight for an uninterrupted 43 seasons before they were finally relegated in 2001/02, since when they've failed to finish higher than 8th in the Championship. The last five seasons have seen City flirt with relegation and there is little to suggest they will trouble the top of the Championship next term.

Crystal Palace

Last season: 20th
Title odds: 66/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 15 miles
Key man: Nathaniel Clyne (full-back, 18) A great prospect who was also named as the Football League's Young Player of the Year.

Having made the play-offs twice in three seasons between 2005 and 2008 Palace have flattered to deceive since, finishing in the bottom five for the last two seasons. Now under former fans' favourite Dougie Freedman, the chances are they'll be struggling against next season.

Derby County

Last season: 19th
Title odds: 33/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 145 miles
Key man: John Brayford (right-back, 23) Versatile defender with plenty of experience under his belt.
Ex-Hammers: Stephen Bywater.

Only 40 years ago County were one of the greats of English football. However time has not been kind to the Rams who have been floundering in the Championship for eight of the last nine seasons; a brief soiree in the Premier League ending in humiliation after they amassed a record low 11 points in 2007/08. Since relegation they have finished no higher than 14th and a top ten finish will be considered a good season in 2011/12.

Doncaster Rovers

Last season: 21st
Title odds: 100/1
Key man: Billy Sharp (striker, 25) 16 goals in 29 sppearances last season.
Ex-Hammers: Josh Payne.

A non-league side just eight years ago, Rovers have slowly but surely made their way through the league system since. They reached the Championship via the League One play-offs in 2007/08 and enjoyed two seasons consolidating their position before narrowly avoiding the drop last term. Donny will be happy merely retaining their Championship berth in 2011/12.

Hull City

Last season: 11th
Title odds: 22/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 191 miles
Key man: Liam Rosenior (right-back, 26) Son of former Hammer's favourite Leroy.
Ex-Hammers: Richard Garcia; Jimmy Bullard.

Having reached the Premier League for the first time in their history in 2008/09 after two seasons away it was back to more familiar territory for the Tigers last year. A disappointing 11th-place finish in their first season back in the Championship will be something City will be hoping to improve upon this coming season.

Ipswich Town

Last season: 13th
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 76 miles
Key man: Carlos Edwards (midfielder, 32) Missed just one league game for Town last season.

One of several former European trophy winners now languishing in England's second tier, Town are now looking forward to their tenth consecutive Championship season. As mid-table as they come, Ipswich have finished between 7th and 15th in every season since returning to England's second division.

Leeds United

Last season: 7th
Title odds: 20/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 200 miles
Key man: Max Gradel (winger, 23) The Ivorian winger has attracted the attention of several Premier League clubs due to his sparkling form last season.

A game that many Hammers will be looking forward to due to its historical connections, Leeds are once again looking upwards after years in the doldrums. A 7th placed finish last term will be one the Yorkshire side will be looking to improve upon and they are likely to be there or thereabouts come next May.

Leicester City

Last season: 10th
Title odds: 11/2
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 120 miles
Key man: Richie Wellens (midfielder, 31) A virtual ever-present in last season's campaign.

Another ex-Division One regular, the Foxes are back amongst the contenders after several years of struggling. Since being promoted from League One in 2008/09 Sven-Göran Eriksson's side have finished 5th and 10th - and are already hotly-tipped for the Championship title next season.

Middlesbrough

Last season: 12th
Title odds: 14/1
Key man: Julio Arca (defender/midfielder, 30) Out of contract this summer, the ex-Sunderland left-back is one who 'Boro will be desperate to hold on to.

One of the original yo-yo clubs, 'Boro have struggled to adapt to life in the Championship since being relegated form the Premier League in 2008/09, since when they have finished in mid-table twice. Now under Tony Mowbray, the Smoggies will do well to make the top ten next term.

Millwall

Last season: 9th
Title odds: 25/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 8 miles
Key man: Tamika Mkandawire (centre-half, 28) A tall, imposing defender who has risen to prominence from the lower leagues.

2011/12 represents an opportunity to clash swords with the old foe once again. 'Wall achieved a creditable 9th place finish last season after being promoted via the League One play-offs the season before. Matching that next season will be a difficult - yet not impossible - task for Kenny Jackett's side.

Nottingham Forest

Last season: 6th
Title odds: 12/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 252 miles
Key man: Lee Camp (goalkeeper, 26) Considered one of the best stoppers outside of the top flight, the Northern Irishman is key to Forest's hopes.
Ex-Hammers: Chris Cohen.

It's been 13 years since the former European champions last graced the top flight but after several years in football oblivion, Forest are once again emerging as a force at Championship level. Two play-off appearances in the last two seasons suggest they'll be in contention once again in 2011/12.

Peterborough United

Last season: 4th, League One
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 90 miles
Key man: Craig Mackail-Smith (striker, 27) The Scottish international will be looking to fire his team to safety next season - if he remains at the club.

Peterborough are back in the Championship after winning the League One play-offs for only the third time in the last 20 years. However Darren Ferguson has installed a steely determination to his side who, despite their minnow status, are going to be a tough act to beat next season.

Portsmouth

Last season: 16th
Title odds: 40/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 107 miles
Key man: Hayden Mullins (midfielder, 32) As reliable as ever.
Ex-Hammers: Hayden Mullins; Tal Ben Haim.

Having survived by the skin of their teeth thanks to some leniancy from HMRC Pompey are back on the up - or so they hope - after being placed in the hands of new (Russian) owners. With a decent backbone of honest pros a few new signings could see them challenging for a top ten spot.

Reading

Last season: 5th
Title odds: 12/1
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 50 miles
Key man: Shane Long (striker, 24) 28 goals in all competitions last season is nothing to be sniffed at.
Ex-Hammers: Jobi McAnuff.

Having been walloped 4-2 in the Championship play-off final the Biscuitmen have to recover quickly from that massive disapppointment and regroup for the coming season. Still, Brian McDermott's side should be in and around the title-chasing pack regardless.

Southampton

Last season: 2nd, League One
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 88 miles
Key man: Rickie Lambert (striker, 29) A tough Scouser who has scored goals at every one of his six league clubs.

Another former giant who have fallen on hard times, the Saints are back in the Championship after two seasons in League One, where they'd last played in the late 1950s. A bit of a dark horse, it remains to be seen how they will cope a league up but with some good young players on board, hopes are high.

Watford

Last season: 14th
Distance from the Boleyn Ground: 33 miles
Key man: Danny Graham (striker, 25) A return of 27 goals from 49 appearances last season was highly impressive.

Bar one desperately disappointing season in the Premiership (2006/07) Watford have been in the Championship since the turn of the century. Having exhausted the parachute payments that followed Malky Mackay - who was an outside shout for the recent West Ham vacancy - is currently doing a great job on a shoestring.

Ja mislim da ce za prva 2 mesta da bude trka sa Birmingemom, Kardifom, Lidsom i mozda Redingom. Za plejof ce se boriti pola lige, favoriti Lester, Forest, Sautempton, Barnli i mozda Blekpul. Ispadaju Peterboro, Palas i Donkaster najverovatnije mada Koventri, Barnsli i Votford nisu daleko...
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Ne pamtim jači Championship...
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Bard »

:yesko: Bice opako! Mozda je i jaci od holandske, svajcarske, austrijske i tako tih žnj liga xD
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Корисников грб
Gagi
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Gagi »

Слика
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Bard »

Collison set for Hammers talks

Skysports.com understands Jack Collison is set to hold talks with West Ham about his future at Upton Park. The highly-rated midfielder has two years to run on his current deal and he is keen to find out where his future lies following the club’s relegation from the Premier League. Contract talks over a new deal were halted last year as the player recovered from injury. Collison returned from 14 months out with a serious knee injury to feature in the last three games of the season and he also appeared for Wales in the recent Carling Nations Cup campaign. West Ham are expected to lose a number of their top performers following their relegation and a host of Premier League sides are thought to be monitoring Collison’s situation. The player’s representatives are set to hold talks with the Hammers and new boss Sam Allardyce to discuss his future options.

Italian minnows keen on Hammers midfielder

Kovac is keen to leave the east London club following their relegation into the Championship last season. The Czech Republic international fell out of favour with former manager Avram Grant and slammed the Israeli coach for his failure to keep the club in the Premier League. Kovac was strongly linked with a move to Brescia last summer but the move did not materialise and he was forced to stay at Upton Park. But with West Ham looking to reduce their debt, they are set to offload a number of players during the summer and will not stand in the way if the Italian club make a sizeable offer for the experienced midfielder.

Wolves and QPR lead chase for England defender

Upson, 32, is out of contract at West Ham and has become a free agent. The England defender is desperate to stay in the top flight and both Mick Mccarthy and Neil Warnock want to sign him. McCarthy is keen to bolster his defence and bring some much needed experience to his backline after they escaped the drop on the final day of the season. Warnock is also looking to strengthen his squad and knows the quality of Upson could be key for his side if they are to avoid a relegation battle next season. Upson suffered a nightmare season for West Ham last year and lost his place in the England squad. But the former Arsenal defender is now looking to get his career back on track and hopes to sort out his long-term future in the next few weeks.

WHTID.com
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Корисников грб
citizen
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 1805
Придружен: 26 Окт 2010, 16:45
Место: Srbobran

Порука од citizen »

Dosadilo mu da bude ćelav. :banned:
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager
Поруке: 11002
Придружен: 10 Нов 2010, 18:15
Место: Valjevo/Beograd

Порука од neme93 »

Molimo gradjane da iskuliraju sa teme :zelenko: :rugalica:
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Ja znam kako Simic izgleda.
Корисников грб
Bard
SFM Hall Of Fame

Порука од Bard »

Sullivan: let the signings commence

David Sullivan has revealed that West Ham's first summer signing could happen by the end of next week.

West Ham's co-chairman is busy working through a list of targets given to him by manager Sam Allardyce, who begins his new role on Monday, 20 June upon his return from a family holiday.

And according to Sullivan, the first new arrivals could be confirmed before Allardyce returns from Spain. Speaking in the Daily Telegraph this morning, he revealed that "we are in negotiations for five players and could confirm at least one signing next week."

The identity of those players will be the subject of much speculation but it is thought that Kevin Nolan, DK Campbell and Southend youngster Kane Ferdinand are three currently being considered.

£3million-rated Nolan - who featured for Allardyce at Bolton and then at Newcastle - has two years of his current deal left to run in the North East but has failed to agree terms on a contract extention. The 28-year-old could be tempted to play in the Championship in order to renew his working relationship with Allardyce.

Campbell, who currently plays for Blackpool - relegated along with West Ham last month - is said to have a £1.25million release clause in his contract and has experience of being involved in a Championship promotion campaign.

Meanwhile centre-half Ferdinand - cousin to former Hammers Rio and Anton - is understood to have been watched on several occasions by West Ham, who one source yesterday claimed were poised to make a concrete offer for the highly-rated 18-year-old.

Sources in the North East are claiming that Newcastle have rejected West Ham United's £3million bid for club captain Kevin Nolan.

However the deal still appears to be alive with Newcastle thought to be willing to sell - but holding out for a figure closer to the £4million they paid Bolton for Nolan's services two-and-a-half years ago.

Nolan i DJ!! :ole: Meni odgovara savrseno, Nolan kao zamena Parkeru, covek trci, bori se, ume da da gol, poznaje Debelog Sema iz Boltona. Kembel malo, malo, pa zabije gol, a mnogo je brz.
We will remember
Skies may fade
And stars may wane
We won't forget
We will remember
We won't forget
We will remember
We all shall follow doom
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Kupili smo Phila Jonesa :ave: :ave: :ave:
Dragan Nikoljići, Vladar, Tik'al, Joca, Tokelara, zele, Olja, Ortodox, bubi.ue, dramit, mmladja.

Корисников грб
samson
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 7745
Придружен: 05 Нов 2010, 23:41
Место: Podgorica

Порука од samson »

Ozbiljno.. Odakle je info? Hah..i gdje ce da igra on?
What we do in life echoes in eternity!!
Šarm Beograda i huk sa Marakane
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Pa obzirom da Ferdinand odigra 15 utakmica po sezoni zbog povreda, ne verujem da je mesto problem, a i decko je '92, ne mora da igra u prvoj, ovde sam citao, kazu da je na lekarskim pregledima.

Код: Изаберите све

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2000925/Manchester-United-sign-Phil-Jones-Blackburn-16m.html
A suska se nesto da nam dolazi i Ashley Young...

Корисников грб
samson
SFM Hall Of Fame
Поруке: 7745
Придружен: 05 Нов 2010, 23:41
Место: Podgorica

Порука од samson »

15 milki je on.. I mislim da je izuzetno krilo..koje bi nam odlicno bilo.. A Smoling? Decko je takodje mlad..a izuzetan igrac..
What we do in life echoes in eternity!!
Šarm Beograda i huk sa Marakane
Корисников грб
neme93
World Class Manager

Порука од neme93 »

Tesko da ce biti sada mesta za njega...

A da, i Lass se pominje :shy:
Последње учитавање од neme93 дана 08 Јун 2011, 19:02, учитано 1 пут укупно.

Закључано

Повратак на “Arhiva sporta”