On this page you will find links to the Mega Starterpack for FM2020 and the links to all the updates that will be released during the FM20 season.
DF11 Faces Megapack
The DF11 Megapack is your starting point for Football Manager 2020. This pack includes over 127,392 large faces covering at least 95 playable leagues in FM2020. The pack is also compatible with all previous versions of the game!
During the Football Manager season the DF11 Team will release monthly updates, making sure your DF11 Facepack is always up to date! These update packs add new faces to the pack, but will also update older faces with fresh new ones! On this page you will find a list with all the available DF11 Update Packs.
Update: 1 - september 2019
Includes: 3478 new faces
Link: DOWNLOAD UPDATE (SEPTEMBER)
How to Install the DF11 Facepack
- Download the megapack through DF11faces.com
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
Код: Изаберите све
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\graphics\faces\
- If the Graphics & Faces folders do not exist, you can create them manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you follwed the steps correctly
DF11 panels will display the DF11 faces in real (large) size on several player pages in FM2020 (beta).
A must have for everyone that plays with DF11 Faces.
The DF11 panels will display the DF11 faces in real (large) size
on several player pages in FM2020.
These panels are created for FM20-beta and might also work in the full game.
Installation DF11 panels to FM20
1. Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
2. Move the extracted folder "panels" to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager Touch 2020\
For Mac OS Catalina users, the path to the graphics folder has changed and can now be found at:
~/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/
For more details: FM20 User Files on Catalina are stored in a different folder
3. Open Football Manager 2020 (or Touch) and go to Preferences > Interface.
Click the "Clear Cache" button. Return to the same screen.
Enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
Click the "Reload Skin" button.
There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'. Once this is done scope facepack should be working within the game.
Pikawa & DF11 graphics team